Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Rolling with the recession

As the stock market continues to fall my fears for the future are not only not growing they are getting smaller. As I have stated in the past I think this correction is going to be very difficult for the short term, but in the long run our economy definitely needs a correction to bring us back down to reality. Just like last week I still feel that many stocks are trading at a great bargain at the present time.

Currently I am somewhat cash poor, but if the market continues at the present course I will be diving into stocks when the new year comes and my cash flow improves. You can bet at that time I will be posting frequently about my various purchases and the reasoning behind them.

Ten years from now we are going to see a lot of people who did very well because they had the foresight to buy when the sky was falling. I plan to be one of those people.

No comments: