Thursday, November 6, 2008

President Obama

It's no secret for anyone who has been reading this blog which way I was leaning in the presidential election and as it turned out I voted for Obama. This election has been horrendous, but now that it is over I am excited for the future. I'm not sure Obama will be able to keep any of his promises, but I'm hopeful he can. I don't think he can solve our economic crisis because I think the debt in this country needs to run it's course. I do think he will do something about the healthcare crisis and whether or not it works out it does excite me.

1 comment:

Amber Lee said...

Jake, I'm happy to hear that you voted for Obama. I voted for McCain and have some real fears about Obama, but every time I hear that someone who's mind and heart I trust and respect voted for Obama, it gives me more hope that I'm wrong and you're right. I felt like McCain was the lesser of 2 evils, so I couldn't be that devastated anyway! It'll be interesting to see what the next few years bring!